IN-PERSON PARKING LOT CLASSES
Health & Safety Guidelines
- Masks must be worn while entering and exiting gym, including: getting/putting away equipment; using bathroom; using water dispenser; cleaning equipment.
- Try to make one trip to get your stuff for class.
- No more than 3 people getting equipment at a time.
- Keep a socially-acceptable distance apart from each other both in and outside of the gym.
- No changing clothes at the gym. Come ready to workout.
- Bring your own yoga mat, towel, headband/hat.
- Bring a full water bottle. Minimize use of water dispenser.
- Minimize use of the bathroom.
- Must clean everything you use and touch.
- Disinfectant, wipes and hand sanitizer are available.
- No hanging around inside before or after classes.
- Parking lot classes will always be subject to weather. I reserve the right to cancel any outdoor classes at any time if I feel it is unsafe.
GYM Rules & Guidelines
- Classes are 45 minutes in length.
- Register for class at least 3 hours ahead of time so you can get the daily emails for class.
- Pay for class ahead of time. No onsite transactions.
- Read the daily emails with the workouts and gym info before coming to the gym.
- Bring your mat / towel, hat, sunglasses, sun block.
- Arrive to class 10 mins early.
- Park close to the cell tower/huge white van and walk closer to the roll up door to set up your space.
- The speed limit is 5mph. Please be careful driving through the lot.
- Know what you need for equipment before going inside the gym.
- Use gym equipment on mat / towel and not on pavement.
- If you can’t hear the instructor, please move closer to them.
- Have workout on display so you can reference it during class.
- Regardless of how you plan on taking class, once the class email info is sent, the class is paid for. No refunds due to changes in parking lot classes.